Calling all video vixens and wanna-be's:
- If you are ready for a change in your life and need support with consistency and having good habits
- If you know you need to get on video for your passion project and you've been avoiding it
- You know showing up consistently on video is important for your growth
- You have been hiding and something tells you GET ON BOARD HERE! BE SEEN!
- You feel "fine" or "frumpy" or "stuck" and new energy is NEEDED in your life
- You've been avoiding your feelings and are not connecting with anyone
This free challenge happens for you. It is a life changer and as a woman said, "it's life saver." Her first video was fumbly and bumbly, stuttery and so awkward! The second day and moving forward we all got to watch her grow, shift and change to being comfortable and relaxed and making friends, AND THEN eventually LIVE painting!
If you are willing to be surprised and get curious with what comes out of your mouth, jump in, don't think twice. We always focus on gratitude.
***You have 30 prompts to use. Sharing, being truthful, getting transparent and maybe even having fun.
Use the hashtag #videovixenchallenge so the community can support you. Come back and check this course for tips and secret support and videos to help your journey.
1. Are you willing to GET CURIOUS and be surprised about your video vixen experience?
2. Are you willing to exceed your expectations?
Enchantress Shane is a spiritual teacher, behaviorist, community leader, educator and guide for women and men who need support, coping skills and mindset shifts to life can be lived with more ease, empowerment and connection. She coaches women and men privately, in groups, at retreats, workshops and conferences. Shane knows that the masculine and feminine wounding that is part of this society's programming, can be temporary and is passionate about supporting those that are willing to work with their shadows. She guides people to feel safe being seen in their intimacy, passions, and creativity. To reach out to Shane and her team email: [email protected]