It's a combination of co-working, think tank, and creative incubator.
All of these elements = GET SHIT DONE
This is for you if:
- You have many ideas and never seem to complete any of them
- There is ONE idea you know you could start with, and you're open to sticking with it
- You have shiny object syndrome and focusing is NOT your friend
- You have trouble keeping the self-doubt monsters away
- You have "irrational" fears that feel REAL, so you find smart ways to mindfuck and not take risks, and end up procrastinating
- Have perfectionist running your show, so "she" waits for the perfect time, which never seems to come
- You know the importance of showing the fuck up, no matter what, and moving through resistance
- You like to play dress up
Answer these questions:
- What is the reward you are getting from being the Princess of Procrastination?
- What's the "reward" for putting your project off?
- Are you afraid of being judged by friends and family?
Are you ready to let go of keeping these bad habits and behaviors in 2021 ONE PROJECT AT A TIME?
FUCKED UP FUN FACTS about PROCRASTINATION:
- Did you know procrastination builds tension, which excites you, and triggers the pleasure chemicals (dopamine) in the brain in groups
- Procrastination feels like safety because it's known, and keeps life feeling safe from being judged and thrown out of the familiar (friends, family, co-workers)
- Biologically, because the brain wants to be SAFE/ We are hardwired to avoid pain and discomfort as more important over attaining pleasure and success
FUCKED UP FUN FACTS about PEOPLE PLEASING:
- Hypersensitivity is a trait of people pleasers, and has a fear of uncertainty and conflict, and, as a result, will be more willing to sacrifice his or her values or mental health just to make someone else happy.
- A large cause of people pleasing is a lack of parental awareness to their own impact. Parents of people-pleasers are worried about their own troubles to tune in to what their children are feeling and thinking
- People pleasures have childhoods with low self esteem, overachievement and need to control in a chaotic environment
FUN FACTS about PERFECTIONISM :
- Perfectionists want to desire success, except they are most focused on avoiding failure, resulting in a negative filter to see the world
- They don’t believe in unconditional love, expecting others’ affection and approval to be dependent on a flawless performance
- Perfectionists are driven by internal pressures, such as the desire to avoid failure or harsh judgment from the outside world
When working on a project in a group YOU CAN HAVE SUCCESS. Sessions are 90 minutes. And this ain't no boring co-working space.
We use the tools of the Divine Feminine, and playful tools of the inner child. Before you know it, you'll be getting shit done!
Do you want to get shit done?
Do you want to have your shit together more than you do now?
GOOD! Welcome! Sign up below, space is limited.
P.S. This experience is a BONUS of the Fuck Your Fears; The Courage Course
Enchantress Shane is a spiritual teacher, behaviorist, community leader, educator and guide for women and men who need support, coping skills and mindset shifts to life can be lived with more ease, empowerment and connection. She coaches women and men privately, in groups, at retreats, workshops and conferences. Shane knows that the masculine and feminine wounding that is part of this society's programming, can be temporary and is passionate about supporting those that are willing to work with their shadows. She guides people to feel safe being seen in their intimacy, passions, and creativity. To reach out to Shane and her team email: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you willing to break through some old shit ass patterns? If you say YES, then make it a FUCK YES!!! Bring your energy to this decision!
I'm excited to meet you and see your project get birthed!